August Primary Care Boot Camp
Time & Location
About the event
Hey! My name is Emily Lane, MSN, APRN, FNP-C. I have been educating nursing students since 2012 in tutoring centers, privately, in the university setting, and now through my own educational business, NP Guide! I look forward to sharing this course with you.
- Boot Camp dates: June 20th-21st from 2 to 6 pm Eastern Standard Time each day
- Location: Zoom (links will be sent week of the Boot Camp)
- Comes with 1-month access to the recordings following the Boot Camp
- Handouts are included to aid in note taking.
- Topics will include: antibiotics, infectious diseases, diabetes, COPD, hypertension, GI, obstetrics, dermatology, STIs, and many more
- I cover guidelines, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, real word tips/tricks, and board tips.
- No client initiated refunds for live or streaming purchases except for extenuating circumstances such as illness, loss of family, natural disaster, etc.
- "Understood COPD diagnosis and management for the first time."
- "Impressed my clinical instructor with my knowledge."
- "The section on antiobiotics really brought it together for me for the first time."
- "I didn't understood COPD staging until right now."
- "This was great!"
- "Not nearly as nervous to take boards now!"
- "So much better than my professors."
- "Actually teaching us!"